Friday, November 18, 2011

Hi, I'm Terrence Morris and I am a junior at Marietta High School. Right now I am trying to fulfill my dream to study abroad as an exchange student for one year in Germany with the AFS program. I chose the AFS organization because it is the most valued, reputable and experienced leader of high school student exchange in the world. I am pursuing my goal to become an exchange student in Germany because I am very fascinated with their culture and I want to immerse myself in a new place with a different language. 
Currently I need to raise 8,000 dollars and I am doing everything I can to make this happen, from babysitting a few times a week, helping with yard work in my neighborhood, and organizing fundraising events. To sponsor my AFS program now, please click the ChipIn button. 

2 comments: